Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The fanfics will resume uploading by February

To all the readers of my fan fictions,I'm sorry for the too much delayed update,it's been really long and I am really sorry for that.Some personal things just came out recently,plus I am having some problems with my PC so I really cannot finish it so I think by February I can finally post it on Youtube..

Thank you for leaving your comments and for your suggestions regarding D5's fifth member,I've read it all and I really really wanna say a BIG THANK YOU for that! :D

So I hope you'll still visit this blog this February for the update,take care everyone.. :))



4 comments:

Its Ok .. you have your Owen life Beside This
hope That you're fine !!

With Love .. Rena

Thank U Jasmine for the nice and well written fanfics. Sometimes, when i read YAB 2, I have this feeling that I'm watching part 2 of the actual drama on TV. Please keep up the good work coz we're waiting impatiently. God Bless You

Thanks Rena and Maggie.. :D Take care!!!

Thanks Jasmin for the new upload. I really enjoyed reading it. I'm just hoping that you can carry on with the new parts ASAP. Take care n God bless you

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More