Thursday, July 12, 2012

New STORY :)

I started writing again but right now it's thru WATTPAD.I just tried writing there for a change,the story is written in Filipino language so if you're free,feel free to check out the new story,the genre is FANTASY/ROMANCE it's about a typical guy with a bad attitude who'll meet a strange lady that will change his life and his outlook towards LOVE.

http://www.wattpad.com/5704988-my-strange-lover-prologue


It's not a fanfic.
It's an original story so I hope that you will check it when you're free..hehe..THANKS.:))
YAB SEASON 2 Fanfic and Dew Drops will resume soon..though it's only written,I cannot make video fanfic anymore for now.

God bless.

6 comments:

wow! tagalog na tagalog ah! XD

waiting for YAB SEASON 2 Fanfic

I'm sad that I can't read your new story any more. Howerer, I still wait for your YAB and Dew Drops. I wish your YAB can be made as a TV series. Have a good time.

So sad I can't understand tagalog :(
I'm waiting for YAB and dew drops then ;)

hi...jasmine how are you..hope that you're always in the pink of health
just wanna ask either you're still with this blog?is this blog still alive?since i saw your video uploaded on youtube..hope to hear from you

Hello! Still waiting for dew drops. Thankss!!💛

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More