Thursday, March 15, 2012

Continuing,soon... :)

During the early chapters of the YAB Season 2 fanfic,I was able to update the story every 3 days if you can still remember..but now,I can only update it once a month..I also don't like this kind of set up..I feel like I want to post as much as I can because I really feel grateful to all the readers because you're making me feeling so ALIVE everytime you're reading my works.If only I could update often,I would,but as you can notice my videos are longer now than the usual videos that I uploaded months ago (BEFORE: 10mins to 15mins in length only NOW: 15-30mins)..because I want to make it longer as I sign of appreciation to all of you who patiently follows the story.. :)

Yes,it's only a fanfic,just a fan fiction..but writing stories like this makes me really happy.. :)

Sorry for not being able to update as often as possible,there's just so many things that I need to do,and honestly,there are times that I can't think of anything..like I feel that my mind is empty,no single word can describe what I wanted to write.But still,thank you for still following the story and for leaving your comments.Yes,I do love comments,because reading your feedbacks makes me improve,good or bad,it's alright. :D I'll appreciate it with all my heart..hehe.

For now,I guess the continuation will not be possible this week..and I don't know if I can post it next week,.but surely,I am working on it.Thank you for still visiting this blog and my youtube channel,for subscribing and for everything..I'll surely finish this fanfic.That's a promise. :) THANK YOU.

.
Also..just wanted to ask,,

Do you prefer shorter video or longer ones?because if I'll make the videos shorter maybe I can update it often..like..as short as 8min to 10min video..??

P.S

--I also want to say I MISS YOU to my good friend YUKO.. :)

5 comments:

I THink The Long Chap will do it !!
Jasmin .. Fighting !!! <3 <3 <3

I think short! so that u can update it often..and adds more thrill :)..that's my suggestion only! :) Goodluck ate Jasmin! hope the next part will be coming! :D

As long as ur updating it will be fine with me. I will always follow ur fanfic. Ur a very good writer keep up the good work. Thank you for ur effort. God bless u. ^_^

Thanks for leaving your feedbacks Anonymous,gel14.leslietigger and Matrix1307...thanks for still reading the fanfic even if it's not always updated..hehe..keep safe and God bless you all and thank you again.. (^_^)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More