Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Thank you!!! :)

I haven't updated the fanfic for quite long now..Honestly I haven't started anything,not a single draft..hehe..but surely I will be posting it as soon as it's finished.

Just want to thank you all for dropping by here in my blog..For the comments and chatbox messages..I am happy that this blog already reached 11,000 total page views and still counting..^^

There are 40 different countries who visited this blog !as recorded by the flag counter widget..so..THANK YOU!!!!!!

Top 10 countries:

1.Philippines
2.Japan
3.United States
4.United Kingdom
5.Vietnam
6.Malaysia
7.Indonesia
8.Spain
9.Thailand
10.Egypt

(^___^)

2 comments:

when you update YB CH13 P 7 ? :)

Anonymous: As soon as it's finished I will post it on Youtube,,sorry for the too much delayed update.. :)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More