Thursday, April 5, 2012

YABSEASON2FANFIC Chapter 13/Part 6 :)

After getting surprised for seeing Go Mi Nyu again,Hwang Tae Kyung is now confused between his mind and his heart,he misses his pig rabbit a lot and there's no day that goes by that he didn't think about her.Despite of missing her so badly,Tae Kyung is feeling mad because for him,Mi Nyu gave up on him even if she completely knew that he will fight for her,he feel abandoned and he feels like Mi Nyu left him hanging.That's why when he saw his pig-rabbit,he doubted himself if he'll approach her or not.


Meanwhile,Mi Nyu is now living with Park Eun Sun and she's about to get close to the world of D5.How did she knew that Min Ki and Eun Sun are members of D5?That will be answered in the coming chapters. :)

For now,here's the video link for the 6th part of Chapter 13,sorry if I don't update that much.Still,thank you for still reading this and for dropping by here in my blog.Thank You. :)



2 comments:

I'm looking forword to your writing. Even it will take a long time, I still wait. So don't give up until the end.

I love your imagination. It's really hard to find season 2 of any story that fun and interesting as you do.

This is the second time that I read them. I wish you have a good time on writing.

Please check C1P4 and C1p7 because it repeat C1p3 and C1p6.

Thank you very much that you give me a very good time.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More