Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thank you and goodbye.

For almost two years,you were all so nice to me for reading my works,I feel so happy knowing that you're spending some time in watching/reading my videos,it really feels so good..so overwhelming..even though I don't have much readers,I still feel so blessed because most of my readers became my friends..and I guess that's the greatest gift that I received while writing my fanfics."You're Beautiful" already ended,and I swear I am still missing each characters as they became a big part of my life.I love them and I think it's time for me to say goodbye to them for real..I'm sorry but I think I cannot write anymore..I can't continue it like how I used to..there's just so many things in my mind right now..I feel sad to left the story hanging but when things get better..I hope that I could continue it again someday..thank you..thank you so much for the warm company..it's a loooooooongg hiatus for now.God bless.

2 comments:

Oh, I'm gonna miss reading your stories...but I understand that personal life must be your priority. I hope everything will went smoothly for you and I hope you'll come back ^_^

I respect your wishes, and I believe that we are friends all the time... You know, your fanfic brought a great miracle to me!
Thank you Jasmin^^

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More