Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm sorry

I know that it's not right to make promises that can't be fulfilled,I know that I made a promise that I'll resume uploading by July but because of certain things,I feel like I cannot make it.I don't want to end the story,I don't want to left the story hanging and to disappoint those who reads it..but I really can't.I won't put an end to it and I'm still hoping that someday I can continue it again,it's just that,I am not yet sure on when that time will be..I hope you all understand and thanks for being with me since the start of the story,there may be people who likes it and people who don't but what's more important is I was able to show what I can and to those who appreciated my simple work..THANK YOU.THANK YOU SO MUCH. :)

I hope that someday I can return again.And I hope that someday I can meet some of you again.Thanks for the feedbacks and for the friendship as well.God bless us all.And thank you again. :)

2 comments:

God be with you Jasmin wherever you are, whatever you do. Fear not, we all have personal matters which should always be no. 1 priority. Do your best and we'll be waiting for the continuation of both stories. Cheer up

Thank you Maggie..thanks for your kind words..I promise..it's not the end,,.i'll resume it someday.. :) God bless you..

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More