Saturday, May 12, 2012

Resuming soon..AGAIN

I'm sorry for making some of you feel bad about my fanfic's sudden goodbye..I know it's not right for me to left the story unfinished..it's just that I noticed that I can't update it that often..because there's too much things that's going on with me right now..but after posting about leaving,I felt bad,i felt really bad.Things should not end that way. :(

By July I promise to continue the story again including dew drops (written version for dew drops).To make it up with the too much delay I'll try to post 5 consecutive episodes.So I hope that you'll still be there to read by that time..and sorry again for saying goodbye suddenly..Thank you and God bless. :)

3 comments:

OMG. It's really been a while since I checked for any new parts. I was too busy with my sons and their exams. Just now I logged in and I thanked God for the delay coz I would have been so disappointed to read your goodbye message. I'm so happy I read it just now impaired with your other resuming soon message. God bless U Jasmine for giving us such good times and we're waiting for your next upload.:)))))

Saranghae Jasmin ! As long as you keep writing it, I will always be here waiting for your updates despite how long it may take ! :)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More